10 DAYS 7 TIPS – PEAK WEEK
NOT COMPLETED A PEAK WEEK AT BEAT THEORY YET – WHATS STOPPING YOU ?
Its not easy …. but the feeling finishing that 7th workout ( toughest in the UK ) will stay with you when your motivation is low .
HERE WE GIVE YOU 7 TIPS ON HELPING YOU COMPLETE A PEAK WEEK AT BEAT THEORY
- Keep strong in numbers – ask friends to join you . Motivation from friends is imperative and you can support each other . Ask one of the BEAT THEORY team / trainers to join you …. the TRAINERS love a PEAK WEEK !
- SHAKES – Don’t forget our delicious shakes are there to help you refuel . Pre order on the way in . Remember protein is important after a workout .
- Don’t choose a busy / heavy week work wise or socially – planning your sessions will help you stay focused . Variety too .. you may choose a trainer you’ve not worked with before – keep it interesting .
- So you may always like to start on the Treadmill – mix it up … start on different sections each time . Intensity one day .. Treadmill the next … Resistance the day after that .
- Get your sleep – you will be more tired than you think … lack of sleep is a killer. The more sleep you get the more energy you have .
- Focus on that 7th workout- Keep yourself focused on the end result/workout . Many of our guests comment on day 4 being the toughest ! Set yourself a little treat for this day …. those training leggings / top you’ve had your eye on . You may need to make a few sacrifices too – possibly the 6.30am class !!!!
- Make time to stretch – Always stretch before your class it wakes the muscles up … muscles will be feeling more tired than normal this week so his is super important and will also combat injury . At the end of the week get that sports massage booked in ( another treat )