“To engage, support, encourage and energize lives in your community by means of a rockstar fitness journey. Providing twice the results in half the time guaranteed.”
Become a Beat Theory Fitness® franchise owner and join the most technologically advanced fitness franchise in the world!
Beat Theory Fitness is a fitness franchise headquartered in the UK. We offer group personal training workouts based on high intensity interval training (HIIT) that blend cardiovascular and strength training from our very own studio-gym facilities.
Our UNIQUE heart-rate-monitored group interval fitness concept is designed to stimulate metabolism, increase energy, and provide group support and accountability. The desired result of the training regimen consists of more energy, visible and lasting toning, and extra calorie burn for up to 36 hours after a workout.
The science behind this effect is known as excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). Rockstar Personal Trainers lead all Beat Theory Fitness sessions to bring participants the 45-minute workout that will push them into the EPOC zone. The type training is designed to burn between 500-1000 calories per session. Including the afterburner effect which kicks in after a workout ends, this number can reach up to 2000 calories.
Over the last few years boutique fitness has gained huge popularity throughout the US. Thanks to bootcamp style operators, notably Barry’s Bootcamp and group training concepts such as OrangeTheoryFitness, the US has pioneered and proven that boutique fitness facilities are the future of industry.
But that was then, and this is NOW!
- Wearable technology
- Body weight training
- High intensity interval training (HIIT)
- Strength training
- Group training
Enter Beat Theory Fitness®! We tick every one of these boxes!
A Beat Theory Fitness® franchise is tailored to meet every one of the above needs. Providing a system for people from all walks of life to be part of. Creating a business model that not only provides the public with a fresh new technologically advanced alternative to the older gym model, but also creates a highly profitable premium concept that a franchisee can invest and operate with low overheads and fixed expenses.
How does a franchise work?
Franchising is a business arrangement between the Franchise / Franchisor (us) and a Franchisee (you). The Franchisor builds a successful business and brand (Beat Theory Fitness), designs and perfects a business model and system and then, for a fee, allows other people (you) to use that brand and model to set up their own business in their own location.
With franchising, because you are following a business model that has already been proven to work, your chances of success are considerably higher. The best part is, the banks are normally quite happy to lend money to people to buy a franchise – often up to 70% of total costs!
So I can have my own business but with lots of training and support?
Exactly! We will bring you to our flagship gym and train you not only in how to run our unique classes, but in every aspect of running a Beat Theory Fitness centre including:
- Finding your perfect venue
- Recruiting the best team
- Launching and marketing your business
- Financial planning and management
- And much, much more
We have the perfect business model and if you are prepared to put the work in and follow it – then there’s no reason you can’t build a hugely successful operation of your own, without so many of the risks of setting up your own business form scratch!
Take a look at a 3D rendering of an average Beat Theory Fitness Studio layout.
So why join the Beat Theory Fitness Revolution?
- It’s a unique, proven concept
- Low overheads, low fixed expenses
- Strong margins
- No membership or contacts. Clients purchase training packs
- Compact, attractive studio/gym space, 2500-3500sqft
- Support & training available from industry experts
- All Beat Theory Fitness Studios are clean, contemporary, well-maintained training environments
- A compact, effective workout space that hosts the finest equipment and utilises a modern, cool interior
- Each studio has a minimum of 10 treadmills, 10 rowing machines, 10 suspension unit systems and a host of free weights and benches
- The layout is specifically designed to achieve results for our clients
- And our cutting-edge heart rate monitoring technology ensures that they reach optimal levels on every session, and are able to track their progress from session to session. Plus share their journey with friends through our technology’s online community.
Want to know more?
Pick up the phone and call our franchise team on 07454 987181 or drop them a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply complete the form on the right and they will send you a franchise prospectus.
Have a read, think of your questions, and get back in touch to take another step closer to a brand new future at the forefront of the fitness industry!